W2 - Demand and Competition

 I never knew the resources available to us, this week really helped open my eyes. People use Google every day, a thousand times a day, its really useful to be able to go in and see what people search on Google, and I hope to learn to use that to my advantage as I create my business. 

Learning about how I can see the competition and the activity in a certain area is really helpful and I think it'll be super useful in my own work. 

It is really important to understand demand and competition, because if there isn't enough of one or too much of another it could keep you from ever being seen. You have to find an area that is balanced. 

It's important to find a niche that has a high demand without too much competition, if the demand is high enough and too many big companies don't own the market, you could still be ok in that field, but you have to be strong and consistent, and make yourself different from the others. 

Comments