W3 Sourcing a Product

 I didn't know drop shipping was a thing but I think its a really good idea! Though I don't think I would ever have a merchant model business where I outsource everything, if I did the merchant model I would make all my products, simply because I love creating. 

The affiliate marketing model is really appealing to me and I will probably use that for my own online business. I love that with this model I can create my own "product" (which in this case is content) and not have to worry about the sales side of it. I can write a post about something I created, link the products I used, and make money from the sales. To me it is fun, interesting, and easy. 

Though another thing I didn’t realize, while it doesn’t apply as much to my goals, is that there’s a lot that goes into sourcing a product. Its kind of scary honestly, you’re putting your products, your business essentially, in someone else hands. You have to make sure you can trust them, because they could mess up your business so easily.


Comments