W4 - Site Builder and Hosting

 This week was very productive. I learned a lot about hosting and site building and I feel a lot more prepared now. 

Before I felt so overwhelmed by all the choices and all the terminology I was unfamiliar with, but after some research and some guidance from our class I feel much more confident in the decision I've made. I feel like I understand better the inner workings of my blog and the business side of it, and it makes me so excited to get started. 

I also understand that as I'm just starting out I will only need basic hosting and such, but I like that I can test it out and look at it again in a year or so and make it better if needed! Especially since I still have a lot to learn and I think with experience I will better understand in a year what I need from my hosting and what is still lacking. 

Comments