W07 - Google Ads and Keywords
This week was surprisingly hard. I don't like working with Google, I've found that they aren't very user friendly especially for beginners. I feel like I don't have the right skills and knowledge to understand what they're talking about or want me to do. I'm starting to understand keywords, but I feel like I'm not very good at coming up with good ones. They remind me of hashtags on Instagram and I'm still struggling to get good at those. I think marketing is the hardest part for me honestly.
Maybe I just need to do more research. I understand they're really important, I'm just not understanding how to make it work in my favor. There's a lot of information from Google out there too, support forms, FAQ pages, and all kinds of videos and blogs, but when it comes down to it you have to figure it out on your own. I had the same problem with Google analytics, and I asked customer service for help with my problem I was having and they told me they couldn't help.
Comments
Post a Comment