W08 - Ads

 Ads have honestly been the hardest part of the whole process. I don't really like working with Google, but I also am just not very good at marketing. I wish we'd had a few lessons on good marketing strategies and what makes a good ad. Learning about keywords has really helped because that allows me to focus on things that will be helpful for my site and bring people who are actually interested in  my business. 

I've learned its important to use good keywords, and to be straightforward in my descriptions. I think that again helps focus my ads and bring the right people to my site. It also helps people understand and be more interested in what is on my site. I hope that with more practice and more content on my site to advertise  I will get better at advertising and making ads. I would like to see more advertisements and other people's ideas. 

Comments