W09 - Relevance & Quality Score

 The relevance and quality scoring seems really helpful, but I'm worried I won't be able to follow/apply the help it can give me. I used blogger for my blog before I started this class and I loved that it would show me who visited my site and which posts they viewed. It would also show me how people reached my site, whether from facebook, instagram, or from looking it up directly. This was really helpful for knowing how and where to market my site. But I'm having a hard time with google analytics, I can't figure out how to view all the things I want to. I also had a hard time trying to sink it with my site. I just find google products hard to work with.

I hope that with time I can learn and understand it better. I think I just need more practice and time getting to know how it works. 

Comments