W11 - SEO & Landing page optimization

 I really liked the things we learned this week. I finally got Google Analytics working, which has been nice because now I can see how my site and my ads are doing. It was good learning about SEO and landing page optimization because now that my site is out there the best thing I can do it to optimize it and make it better. Learning these things will help me bring more people to my site, keep them on it, as well as keep them coming back.

The best things I learned were

- to make sure you put keywords everywhere you can, in posts, in titles, in links on photos, etc. 

- Take people directly to what your ad advertises

- Make sure it's user friendly and easy to navigate

- Make your landing page interesting and inviting

- Post frequently and post relevant things

- Make sure everything works, no broken links or misalignments etc. 

Comments