W13 - Ranking, Link Building & Google Analytics

 It's really cool to be able to see how my blog is doing. All the different things I can see on google analytics are really helpful in showing me whats going well and what can be improved. And then to be able to go in and improve those things is so cool. Businesses are supposed to grow, they start small and get bigger as you improve and optimize it. I love knowing the things I can do to make  my business better, I was worried when I started a blog that it would stay small forever and not go anywhere, but these tips and things I've learned have helped me envision and plan how it will grow and improve, rather than just hope. Plus I feel so cool using analytics programs, creating a website, knowing about SEO and all this other tech stuff I didn't  think I'd ever be able to understand. I've always wanted to own a business, and I couldn't imagine getting there, but it's so cool to be there now! 

Comments